BeatBall Australia Pty Ltd “BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights”
We the team at BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights will train our Customers in the safe use of our facilities.
BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights will take all reasonable responsibility to educate customers on the safe use of the Beatball Venue, BeatBall Court and all embedded Trampoline Courts and by providing:
1. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights safety instructions and BeatBall court rules will always be delivered to customers prior to participation on the BeatBall court.
2. Safety Instructions may be delivered to customers using video, audio, or computer based programs, pre-recorded spiel, written document, signage, verbal instruction or other delivery method approved by BeatBall Australia Indoor Sports Centre.
3. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights shall convey to participants the substance of the safety customer responsibility requirements through written safety procedures on Beatball Court use and all trampolines within the court.
4. Rules for safe participation on the BeatBall Court will be posted on signage around the venue.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
All patrons must adhere to the following rules when entering the Beatball Australia Indoor Sports Venue and subsequently using the Beatball Court, and its trampoline facilities.
1. No more than one person per trampoline at any given time.
2. BeatBall grip socks to be worn on BeatBall court and embedded trampolines at all times.
3. NO food or drink inside the BeatBall court.
4. DO NOT intentionally land on or jump on any other player.
5. NO double bouncing.
6. Rough play or causing intentional harm to others will not be tolerated.
7. Patrons must ensure a quick safe exit from BeatBall Court through the shortest gated route.
8. All entry and exit points to Beatball Court are to be kept clear unless entering or exiting game.
9. NO ENTRY to BeatBall Court until the area is clear of other patrons.
10. DO NOT hang on/from any nets or climb on any part of Beatball Cage area or Basketball rings or any accessory structures within the Beatball Court area at any stage.
11. Use of these facilities whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol is Prohibited.
12. NO running, jumping or disorderly conduct outside the BeatBall Court area or any area within the BeatBall venue.
13. No patron is to intentionally damage any BeatBall equipment that is in their care.
Our Staff commit to the following responsibilities:
1. The ratio of court attendants to active participants shall not exceed 1:20 at any time the Beatball court is in operation, excluding customers within the assembly area or customers located in designated rest areas.
2. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights attendants shall monitor activity on the Beatball Court at all times via CCTV or other means during operation.
3. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights attendants shall incorporate the use of whistles or other devices and methods or signal equipment and take appropriate action at the first sign of misbehaviour or violation of posted rules.
4. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights attendants will assure that the entrance and exits to the BeatBall court be kept clear of onlookers and spectators.
5. In the interest of safety, BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights customers shall not be allowed to climb or hang on the walls or netting in or around the BeatBall Court.
6. Court attendants will make sure that BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights customers shall not be allowed to sit on the floor or rest on Trampoline Court beds, or within assembly areas.
7. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights customers must sit or rest within designated rest areas only.
8. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights Court attendants shall ensure that the Beatball Court Arena is not overloaded with customers in accordance with BeatBall Australia Indoor Sports Centre’s specifications at all times.
9. BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights shall ensure any trampoline device is installed as per manufacturer’s specifications prior to operation at all times.
10. No running or disorderly conduct is permitted outside the BeatBall court.
11. Care to be taken when walking around the concrete flooring throughout the BeatBall Venue and to follow carpeted walkways where possible.
12. No food or drinks are allowed to be taken into the Beatball Court.
By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions you (the customer) commit to the following responsibilities;
The following instructions outline requirements as applicable to the BeatBall Games including all BeatBall play surfaces, accessories, trampolines and include requirements which are necessary and unique to the Beatball game, its embedded trampolines and related structures.
1. There are inherent risks in the participation of the Beatball game, its associated structures and any embedded trampolines within the Beatball Court . Customers of the Beatball game, its embedded trampoline courts and accessories, by participation, accept the risks inherent in such participation of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware.
2. Customers have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the BeatBall Court and its embedded trampoline courts and to obey all oral or written warnings, or both, prior to or during participation, or both.
3. Customers have a duty to not participate in the Beatball Game or enter its caged arena or participate on any trampolines within the Beatball Venue when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
4. Customers have a duty to properly use all Beatball accessories in a safe manner so as to not cause any injury to themselves or any other person
5. Customers have a duty NOT to participate in the Beatball Game, and NOT to participate on any trampoline court if they have pre-existing medical conditions such as but not limited to circulatory conditions, heart or lung conditions, recent surgeries, back or neck conditions, high blood pressure, any history of spine, musculoskeletal or head injury, or may be pregnant.
6. Customers MUST remove inappropriate attire, including hard, sharp, or dangerous objects (such as buckles, pens, purses, badges, and so forth) prior to entering the BeatBall Court Area and prior to participating in the BeatBall game.
7. Customers have a duty to avoid bodily contact with other patrons or staff.
8. Customers have a duty to conform with or meet height, weight, or age restrictions imposed by BeatBall Sports and Entertainment Centre Chelsea Heights and or the manufacturer of any product within the BeatBall Venue to use or participate in the BeatBall Game, including any trampoline activity.
9. Customers have a duty to avoid crowding or overloading individual sections of the embedded BeatBall trampolines and BeatBall court playing surfaces.
10. Customers have a duty to use the embedded BeatBall trampolines and BeatBall playing surfaces within their own limitations, training and acquired skills.
11. Customers have a duty to avoid landing on their head or neck. Serious injury, paralysis, or death can occur when landing on the BeatBall playing surfaces and any of the embedded trampoline surfaces and any related structures.
Area specific assessments
Beatball Volleyball Court Arena – Zone
Risk Assessment Form
* Jumping on or colliding with other patrons
* Landing on other patrons
* Tripping on playing surface areas
* Being hit unexpectedly by a Ball or Bat or other patrons
* Colliding with walls or permanent buildings or fixtures
*Tripping on or falling downstairs
* Cuts or abrasions caused by netting or trampolines or playing surfaces in the venue
* Slipping on concrete floor in BeatBall venue
* Climbing up or leaning/hanging on nets
* Double bouncing/ rough play
* Deliberately jumping into or onto other patrons
* Moving or altering foam padding in any way
* No sitting on trampolines for periods longer than to catch your breath
* One person per trampoline
* Land safely on two feet or backside
* Do not hang from any structures within the venue
* Don’t attempt any activities above your skill level
* Allow smaller patrons right of way
* Grip socks to be worn by all patrons while on the BeatBall Playing surface and
* Allow patrons to exit the BeatBall Caged Area before the next persons enter